Friday, June 3, 2016

Is the Com Era Ending Soon

Today while browsing around the inter net I found a very interesting web site that I wanted to learn more about. This company is out of Carlsbad, CA. a town I lived in many of years ago. This company is flying up the INC. 500 list like gang buster. That interested me enough to dig further into their site. I love it when I find a gem out there in this cluttered web we view.
This company has put together its own .com but it is .ws. Which stands for web site. I know that trying to find a domain name is hard to get the one you want, you wont find a .com. This company has been up 6 years and has blasted the alexia ratings. The interesting part is that no one know about them. I never heard of them before and in fact only 1% of the web has. This made me think, how can a company no body has heard of have such an alexia rate? How can a company no one has heard of be #37 in the INC 500 list? Come to find out by snooping around that huge companies know about this hidden gem, companies like BMW, Ebay, AT&T, UPS, Kmart, Cisco Systems and other huge companies. How do these giants know about future trends but not us until it's too late? Do they have people? I guess so.
Is our world going to become a .ws world now? This is sounding like the Microsoft of yesteryear. Where fortunes are made over night and we all watched in wonder how that happened. The predictions are that 500,000,000 new domain names will be up and running real soon. I guess that is why it is hard to get a .com domain. To hear that we are now at 1 billion domain names I guess they have to have new extensions like .ws. I guess that is why all the huge companies are grabbing up the extension .ws before it is lost for good. If you want to be up to date, you may need a new extension.
If you would like to learn how to ride the new inter net wave to wealth just like Microsoft in the past visit http://www.my.ws/makingbank


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1230356

No comments:

Post a Comment